Cable car tickets are valid for 1 year if they have not been exchanged. You can change the time or date, or cancel your ticket free of charge, up to 1 hour before your booked time. Once this deadline has passed it will not be possible to make any changes or cancellations and no refunds will be made. All changes and cancellations of Cable Car tickets can be made comfortably via our booking management module.
Articles in this section
- If I make a reservation for a specific time slot or session, will I board the cabin at the specified time?
- How to get to Teide by car and what to do en route - INTERACTIVE INFOGRAPHIC
- How to go up Mount Teide by Cable Car: Comparative table of activities
- How can I reserve a time slot for descent by Teide Cable Car?
- Will I lose my reservation if I arrive late at the Cable Car?
- Can I cancel my Teide Cable Car ticket at any time?
- What can I do on Mt Teide any day of the week?
- Does the cable car depart punctually?
- What happens if the Cable Car closes due to adverse weather conditions?
- Can children under 3 go up by Cable Car?