You can modify the date or cancel the reservation up to 1 hour prior to the original booking, incurring a charge of €6.00 per person on two-way ticket vouchers and €3.00 per person on one-way ticket vouchers. After this period, or in the case of vouchers issued but unused, Teleférico shall charge 100% of the booking amount. All changes and cancellations of Cable Car tickets can be made comfortably via our booking management module.
Articles in this section
- If I make a reservation for a specific time slot or session, will I board the cabin at the specified time?
- How to get to Teide by car and what to do en route - INTERACTIVE INFOGRAPHIC
- How to go up Mount Teide by Cable Car: Comparative table of activities
- How can I reserve a time slot for descent by Teide Cable Car?
- Will I lose my reservation if I arrive late at the Cable Car?
- Can I cancel my Teide Cable Car ticket at any time?
- What can I do on Mt Teide any day of the week?
- Does the cable car depart punctually?
- What happens if the Cable Car closes due to adverse weather conditions?
- Can children under 3 go up by Cable Car?