Ideally, about 30 minutes before the time your permit begins. If there are no places available in these time slots, we recommend that you book the previous time slot closest to the start time of your permit.
Articles in this section
- If I make a reservation for a specific time slot or session, will I board the cabin at the specified time?
- How to get to Teide by car and what to do en route - INTERACTIVE INFOGRAPHIC
- How to go up Mount Teide by Cable Car: Comparative table of activities
- How can I reserve a time slot for descent by Teide Cable Car?
- Will I lose my reservation if I arrive late at the Cable Car?
- What can I do on Mt Teide any day of the week?
- Does the cable car depart punctually?
- What happens if the Cable Car closes due to adverse weather conditions?
- Can children under 3 go up by Cable Car?
- Can I cancel my Teide Cable Car ticket at any time?