You cannot use the Cable Car whilst pregnant, as the ascent involves a sudden change in pressure and level of oxygen.
Articles in this section
- What can I do on Mt Teide any day of the week?
- If I make a reservation for a specific time slot or session, will I board the cabin at the specified time?
- How to get to Teide by car and what to do en route - INTERACTIVE INFOGRAPHIC
- How to go up Mount Teide by Cable Car: Comparative table of activities
- Does the cable car depart punctually?
- How can I reserve a time slot for descent by Teide Cable Car?
- What happens if the Cable Car closes due to adverse weather conditions?
- Can children under 3 go up by Cable Car?
- Will I lose my reservation if I arrive late at the Cable Car?
- Can I cancel my Teide Cable Car ticket at any time?