Cable car tickets can only be used for the booked time and cabin given on the ticket. Boarding begins 20 minutes beforehand, so please head to the boarding zone with your ticket 20 minutes in advance. In the event that you do not arrive on time for your booking and cabin, you will lose your right to board. Remember that you can change your booking until 6.00pm on the day prior to the reserved date by following this link https://www.volcanoteide.com/en/manage_your_booking
Articles in this section
- If I make a reservation for a specific time slot or session, will I board the cabin at the specified time?
- How to get to Teide by car and what to do en route - INTERACTIVE INFOGRAPHIC
- How to go up Mount Teide by Cable Car: Comparative table of activities
- How can I reserve a time slot for descent by Teide Cable Car?
- Will I lose my reservation if I arrive late at the Cable Car?
- Can I cancel my Teide Cable Car ticket at any time?
- What can I do on Mt Teide any day of the week?
- Does the cable car depart punctually?
- What happens if the Cable Car closes due to adverse weather conditions?
- Can children under 3 go up by Cable Car?