Yes. It only closes on December 25th. Any other closure of the facilities is due to causes beyond our control. You can confirm that the facilities are open by checking real-time updates in the Teide Today section. We have a free SMS notification service for these situations. So, if you’d like to receive an SMS in the event that adverse weather conditions the day of your booking might prevent the service from running as normal, please just provide a valid mobile phone number when you book your tickets.
Articles in this section
- If I make a reservation for a specific time slot or session, will I board the cabin at the specified time?
- How to get to Teide by car and what to do en route - INTERACTIVE INFOGRAPHIC
- How to go up Mount Teide by Cable Car: Comparative table of activities
- How can I reserve a time slot for descent by Teide Cable Car?
- Will I lose my reservation if I arrive late at the Cable Car?
- Can I cancel my Teide Cable Car ticket at any time?
- What can I do on Mt Teide any day of the week?
- Does the cable car depart punctually?
- What happens if the Cable Car closes due to adverse weather conditions?
- Can children under 3 go up by Cable Car?