You cannot use the Cable Car whilst pregnant, as the ascent involves a sudden change in pressure and level of oxygen.
Articles in this section
- What can I do on Mt Teide any day of the week?
- How to go up Mount Teide by Cable Car: Comparative table of activities
- How to get to Teide by car and what to do en route - INTERACTIVE INFOGRAPHIC
- Is the car park by the cable car open during the “Cable Car at Sunset” activity?
- Are pets allowed on this activity to watch the sunset from Mount Teide?
- Can I combine the Cable Car at Sunset activity with a stay in the Altavista Refuge or at the Parador de Las Cañadas del Teide hotel?
- Can I book Cable Car at Sunset on the very day of the activity?
- Can I use the cable car to watch the sunset from Teide if I am pregnant?