In the activity in German the following telescopes are used: A Vixen VISAC Catadioptric, 200mm F1800 on a GPD2 with Synscan. A Vixen Neo Acro Refractor, 140mm F800 on a GPD2. A Vixen VMC Catadioptric, 260mm, F3000 on a NEQ6 Pro. Each one of these will point at a different celestial body.
Articles in this section
- What can I do on Mt Teide any day of the week?
- How to get to Teide by car and what to do en route - INTERACTIVE INFOGRAPHIC
- Will the astronomical observation be done from the Teide Observatory?
- How long does the activity last?
- What telescopes are used for astronomical observation?
- Are pets allowed?
- Is it possible to combine this activity with a stay in the Altavista Refuge or at the Parador hotel?
- Do I need to print the booking confirmation of this astronomical observation on Teide?