The following telescopes are used during the activity: A Vixen VISAC Catadioptric, 200mm F1800 on a GPD2 with Synscan. A Vixen Neo Acro Refractor, 140mm F800 on a GPD2. A Vixen VMC Catadioptric, 260mm, F3000 on a NEQ6 Pro. Each one of these will point at a different celestial body.
Articles in this section
- Is this activity offered all year round?
- What’s the approximate duration of each part of the activity?
- Are pets allowed on Sunset and Stars?
- Does the option Sunset and Stars with transportation include return journey?
- Is it possible to combine the Sunset and Stars on Teide activity with a stay in the Altavista Refuge or at the Parador hotel?
- Is the car park by the cable car open during the “Sunset and Stars” activity?
- Can I start the activity directly at the upper station if I meet the guide there?
- Can I change the date of my Sunset and Stars reservation?
- Where is the dinner included in the Sunset and Stars activity served?
- Is the stargazing included in the Sunset and Stars activity held at the upper station or in the Observatory?