Given that part of this guided tour takes place outside the building and involves walking up the stairs and over rocky ground, the visit is not recommended for people with mobility problems.
Articles in this section
- How to get to Teide by car and what to do en route - INTERACTIVE INFOGRAPHIC
- How to visit the Teide Observatory in Tenerife
- In what languages are guided tours of the Teide Observatory held?
- Are night-time visits/observations arranged at the observatory?
- What telescopes will I have the opportunity to see during this guided visit of the Teide Observatory?
- What telescopes are used for solar observation?
- Is it necessary to make a reservation?
- Can small children take a guided visit of the Teide Observatory?
- Can I take a guided visit of the Teide Observatory if I have mobility problems?
- What time do I need to arrive before my guided visit of the Observatory?