No, it’s not necessary. The beds in the refuge are equipped with bedding, pillows and blankets.
Articles in this section
- Is it necessary to make a reservation to spend a night in the refuge?
- Are meals served in the Altavista Refuge?
- Is it necessary to bring a sleeping bag?
- How long does it take to reach the Teide crater from the refuge?
- How long does it take to reach the refuge from Montaña Blanca?
- How long does it take to reach the refuge from the cable car upper station?
- Do I need a permit to access the crater from the Altavista Refuge?
- When does the Altavista Mountain Refuge close?
- Can I leave my car in the car park by the Cable Car or Montaña Blanca for the night?
- Are pets allowed?