Yes, reservations may be cancelled or the date may be changed free of charge up to 24 hours prior to the activity. After this period, 100% of the amount will be charged. Date changes are valid for 1 year provided that the vouchers have not been redeemed. Up to 3 date changes are permitted.
Articles in this section
- Are the tickets for the exhibition individual? Do I need to buy a separate ticket for each person in my group?
- Can I buy my admission ticket to the exhibition along with a copy of the Legend of Guayota comic or a café package?
- What happens if access to Mount Teide is completely closed, and I cannot reach the Visitors’ Centre on the day of my booking?
- Do I need to print my booking confirmation?
- Are pets allowed?
- Can I visit the exhibition on any day of the week?
- Are there age restrictions for visiting the exhibition?
- Can I buy a ticket for the exhibition at the Visitors’ Centre?
- Can I cancel or change my booking at any time?