In this article about ascending Mount Teide by car on our blog, you’ll find an interesting guide with the most important points of interest along each route to Mount Teide. However, we recommend not using a car and choosing collective transportation because it is important that together we do what we can to counteract overuse of the vehicle parking areas in the National Park. As a conservation measure, they have been kept to a small size, and they cannot be extended. If you ultimately decide to come by car, it’s a good idea to arrive after 1.00pm.
Articles in this section
- If I make a reservation for a specific time slot or session, will I board the cabin at the specified time?
- How to get to Teide by car and what to do en route - INTERACTIVE INFOGRAPHIC
- How to go up Mount Teide by Cable Car: Comparative table of activities
- How can I reserve a time slot for descent by Teide Cable Car?
- Will I lose my reservation if I arrive late at the Cable Car?
- Can I cancel my Teide Cable Car ticket at any time?
- What can I do on Mt Teide any day of the week?
- Does the cable car depart punctually?
- What happens if the Cable Car closes due to adverse weather conditions?
- Can children under 3 go up by Cable Car?