This blog article contains an interesting guide with the most important points of interest on each road that leads to Mount Teide. However, we recommend not using a car and choosing collective transportation because it is important that together we do what we can to counteract overuse of the vehicle parking areas in the National Park. As a conservation measure, they have been kept to a small size, and they cannot be extended. If you ultimately decide to come by car, it’s a good idea to arrive after 1.00pm.
Articles in this section
- If I make a reservation for a specific time slot or session, will I board the cabin at the specified time?
- How to get to Teide by car and what to do en route - INTERACTIVE INFOGRAPHIC
- How to go up Mount Teide by Cable Car: Comparative table of activities
- How can I reserve a time slot for descent by Teide Cable Car?
- Will I lose my reservation if I arrive late at the Cable Car?
- Can I cancel my Teide Cable Car ticket at any time?
- What can I do on Mt Teide any day of the week?
- Does the cable car depart punctually?
- What happens if the Cable Car closes due to adverse weather conditions?
- Can children under 3 go up by Cable Car?