Yes. You must show up at the boarding area with your purchase confirmation, either printed or displayed on your mobile phone, 20 minutes prior to the time specified on your ticket in order to redeem it and access the boarding area to board the cabin.
Articles in this section
- If I make a reservation for a specific time slot or session, will I board the cabin at the specified time?
- How to get to Teide by car and what to do en route - INTERACTIVE INFOGRAPHIC
- How to go up Mount Teide by Cable Car: Comparative table of activities
- How can I reserve a time slot for descent by Teide Cable Car?
- Will I lose my reservation if I arrive late at the Cable Car?
- Can I cancel my Teide Cable Car ticket at any time?
- What can I do on Mt Teide any day of the week?
- Does the cable car depart punctually?
- What happens if the Cable Car closes due to adverse weather conditions?
- Can children under 3 go up by Cable Car?