This blog article contains an interesting guide with the most important points of interest on each road that leads to Mount Teide. However, we recommend not using a car and choosing collective transportation because it is important that together we do what we can to counteract overuse of the vehicle parking areas in the National Park. As a conservation measure, they have been kept to a small size, and they cannot be extended. If you ultimately decide to come by car, it’s a good idea to arrive after 1.00pm.
Articles in this section
- What can I do on Mt Teide any day of the week?
- How to get to Teide by car and what to do en route - INTERACTIVE INFOGRAPHIC
- Will the astronomical observation be done from the Teide Observatory?
- How long does the activity last?
- What telescopes are used for astronomical observation?
- Are pets allowed?
- Is it possible to combine this activity with a stay in the Altavista Refuge or at the Parador hotel?
- Do I need to print the booking confirmation of this astronomical observation on Teide?