In this article about ascending Mount Teide by car on our blog, you’ll find an interesting guide with the most important points of interest along each route to Mount Teide. However, we recommend not using a car and choosing collective transportation because it is important that together we do what we can to counteract overuse of the vehicle parking areas in the National Park. As a conservation measure, they have been kept to a small size, and they cannot be extended. If you ultimately decide to come by car, it’s a good idea to arrive after 1.00pm.
Articles in this section
- What can I do on Mt Teide any day of the week?
- How to get to Teide by car and what to do en route - INTERACTIVE INFOGRAPHIC
- Will the astronomical observation be done from the Teide Observatory?
- How long does the activity last?
- What telescopes are used for astronomical observation?
- Are pets allowed?
- Is it possible to combine this activity with a stay in the Altavista Refuge or at the Parador hotel?
- Do I need to print the booking confirmation of this astronomical observation on Teide?