In this article about ascending Mount Teide by car on our blog, you’ll find an interesting guide with the most important points of interest along each route to Mount Teide. However, we recommend not using a car and choosing collective transportation because it is important that together we do what we can to counteract overuse of the vehicle parking areas in the National Park. As a conservation measure, they have been kept to a small size, and they cannot be extended. If you ultimately decide to come by car, it’s a good idea to arrive after 1.00pm.
Articles in this section
- What can I do on Mt Teide any day of the week?
- How to go up Mount Teide by Cable Car: Comparative table of activities
- How to get to Teide by car and what to do en route - INTERACTIVE INFOGRAPHIC
- Is the car park by the cable car open during the “Cable Car at Sunset” activity?
- Are pets allowed on this activity to watch the sunset from Mount Teide?
- Can I combine the Cable Car at Sunset activity with a stay in the Altavista Refuge or at the Parador de Las Cañadas del Teide hotel?
- Can I book Cable Car at Sunset on the very day of the activity?
- Can I use the cable car to watch the sunset from Teide if I am pregnant?