This blog article contains an interesting guide with the most important points of interest on each road that leads to Mount Teide. However, we recommend not using a car and choosing collective transportation because it is important that together we do what we can to counteract overuse of the vehicle parking areas in the National Park. As a conservation measure, they have been kept to a small size, and they cannot be extended. If you ultimately decide to come by car, it’s a good idea to arrive after 1.00pm.
Articles in this section
- What can I do on Mt Teide any day of the week?
- How to go up Mount Teide by Cable Car: Comparative table of activities
- How to get to Teide by car and what to do en route - INTERACTIVE INFOGRAPHIC
- Is the car park by the cable car open during the “Cable Car at Sunset” activity?
- Are pets allowed on this activity to watch the sunset from Mount Teide?
- Can I combine the Cable Car at Sunset activity with a stay in the Altavista Refuge or at the Parador de Las Cañadas del Teide hotel?
- Can I book Cable Car at Sunset on the very day of the activity?
- Can I use the cable car to watch the sunset from Teide if I am pregnant?