This blog article contains an interesting guide with the most important points of interest on each road that leads to Mount Teide. However, we recommend not using a car and choosing collective transportation because it is important that together we do what we can to counteract overuse of the vehicle parking areas in the National Park. As a conservation measure, they have been kept to a small size, and they cannot be extended. If you ultimately decide to come by car, it’s a good idea to arrive after 1.00pm.
Articles in this section
- How to get to Teide by car and what to do en route - INTERACTIVE INFOGRAPHIC
- What can I do on Mt Teide any day of the week?
- How to visit the Teide Observatory in Tenerife
- In what languages are guided tours of the Teide Observatory held?
- Are night-time visits/observations arranged at the observatory?
- What telescopes will I have the opportunity to see during this guided visit of the Teide Observatory?
- What telescopes are used for solar observation?
- Is it necessary to make a reservation?
- Can small children take a guided visit of the Teide Observatory?
- Can I take a guided visit of the Teide Observatory if I have mobility problems?