In this article about ascending Mount Teide by car on our blog, you’ll find an interesting guide with the most important points of interest along each route to Mount Teide. However, we recommend not using a car and choosing collective transportation because it is important that together we do what we can to counteract overuse of the vehicle parking areas in the National Park. As a conservation measure, they have been kept to a small size, and they cannot be extended. If you ultimately decide to come by car, it’s a good idea to arrive after 1.00pm.
Articles in this section
- How to get to Teide by car and what to do en route - INTERACTIVE INFOGRAPHIC
- What can I do on Mt Teide any day of the week?
- How to visit the Teide Observatory in Tenerife
- In what languages are guided tours of the Teide Observatory held?
- Are night-time visits/observations arranged at the observatory?
- What telescopes will I have the opportunity to see during this guided visit of the Teide Observatory?
- What telescopes are used for solar observation?
- Is it necessary to make a reservation?
- Can small children take a guided visit of the Teide Observatory?
- Can I take a guided visit of the Teide Observatory if I have mobility problems?