Yes. You must show up at the boarding area with your purchase confirmation, either printed or displayed on your mobile phone, 20 minutes prior to the time specified on your ticket in order to redeem it and access the boarding area to board the cabin.
Articles in this section
- If I make a reservation for a specific time slot or session, will I board the cabin at the specified time?
- Does the cable car depart punctually?
- Do I need to print the booking confirmation of my Teide Cable Car ticket?
- Can I go up by Cable Car if I am pregnant?
- How much time can I spend walking the trails at the summit of Mount Teide if I use the cable car?
- What time slot should I book to ascend by cable car if I already have a permit to access the summit?
- Is there a left-luggage facility?
- Can I bring a big suitcase / a buggy / a large object on board the cable car?
- The Cable Car, is it open all year?
- Do I need a permit from the National Park to ascend by cable car?