Yes. It only closes on December 25th. Any other closure of the facilities is due to causes beyond our control. You can confirm that the facilities are open by checking real-time updates in the Teide Today section. We have a free SMS notification service for these situations. So, if you’d like to receive an SMS in the event that adverse weather conditions the day of your booking might prevent the service from running as normal, please just provide a valid mobile phone number when you book your tickets.
Articles in this section
- If I make a reservation for a specific time slot or session, will I board the cabin at the specified time?
- Does the cable car depart punctually?
- Do I need to print the booking confirmation of my Teide Cable Car ticket?
- Can I go up by Cable Car if I am pregnant?
- How much time can I spend walking the trails at the summit of Mount Teide if I use the cable car?
- What time slot should I book to ascend by cable car if I already have a permit to access the summit?
- Is there a left-luggage facility?
- Can I bring a big suitcase / a buggy / a large object on board the cable car?
- The Cable Car, is it open all year?
- Do I need a permit from the National Park to ascend by cable car?