No, it’s not necessary. You can download it and display it on the screen of any mobile device (phone, tablet, etc.).
Articles in this section
- If I make a reservation for a specific time slot or session, will I board the cabin at the specified time?
- Does the cable car depart punctually?
- Do I need to print the booking confirmation of my Teide Cable Car ticket?
- Can I go up by Cable Car if I am pregnant?
- How much time can I spend walking the trails at the summit of Mount Teide if I use the cable car?
- What time slot should I book to ascend by cable car if I already have a permit to access the summit?
- Is there a left-luggage facility?
- Can I bring a big suitcase / a buggy / a large object on board the cable car?
- The Cable Car, is it open all year?
- Do I need a permit from the National Park to ascend by cable car?