Children over 8 are allowed to spend the night, as long as they don’t have any health problems which could pose a risk to them during their stay, especially breathing and heart problems.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to print the confirmation of my Altavista Refuge reservation?
- Can I cancel or change the date of my overnight stay in the Altavista Refuge?
- What time do I need to leave the refuge?
- Until what time can I arrive at the Refuge?
- Can I book a night in the Altavista Refuge if I am pregnant?
- Can I stay overnight in the Altavista Refuge with children?
- Is it possible to take a shower in the Refuge?
- Are there sockets in the refuge?
- Can I choose a bed?
- Are pets allowed?