In the activity in German the following telescopes are used: A Vixen VISAC Catadioptric, 200mm F1800 on a GPD2 with Synscan. A Vixen Neo Acro Refractor, 140mm F800 on a GPD2. A Vixen VMC Catadioptric, 260mm, F3000 on a NEQ6 Pro. Each one of these will point at a different celestial body.
Articles in this section
- What telescopes are seen in the Teide Observatory during the Astronomic Tour?
- Is there an opportunity to see the inside of a solar telescope whilst on the Astronomic Tour in the Observatory?
- Can I visit the observatory with this activity if I have mobility problems?
- Does the Astronomic Tour include a return trip?
- Can I take photos during the excursion?
- On this trip what telescopes are used for solar observation in the Teide Observatory?
- What telescopes are used for astronomical observation?
- Will the astronomical observation be done from the Teide Observatory?
- Are animals allowed on this Astronomic Tour of Teide?
- Do I need to print the booking confirmation of my Astronomic Tour?