For area conservation reasons, the Teide National Park restricts the time to 1 hour. Also, staying at such an altitude for more than one hour increases the risk of suffering from altitude sickness. If you have a permit to access the peak of Teide, you can stay longer at the summit, without exceeding the 2 hours you’re allowed to spend in this area.
Articles in this section
- How do I select the vegetarian menu?
- How do I choose the time of the cable car ticket included with brunch?
- How much time can I spend walking the trails at the summit of Mount Teide if I use the cable car?
- Can children under 3 go up by Cable Car?
- Is the cable car ticket price included in the price of the Brunch on Teide + Cable Car Ticket activity?
- Do I need to print the booking confirmation of my Teide Cable Car ticket?
- Can I go up by Cable Car if I am pregnant?
- Is there a left-luggage facility?
- Can I bring a big suitcase / a buggy / a large object on board the cable car?
- Are pets allowed?